|All liners purchased contain helpful hints and tips kindly supplied by DEFRA, WWT & the Pond Conservation Charity.|
- Designing garden ponds for wildlife
- Invasive plant info
- Choosing the right plants
- Wetlands & wildlife at risk
- Lifetime Guarantee Card
Firestone Rubber PondGard Pond Liner is an exceptional high performance 1.02m EPDM rubber geomembrane engineered for both domestic and heavy duty commercial applications by the premier name in rubber technology and innovation, FIRESTONE BUILDING PRODUCTS.Firestone's commitment to quality products and services starts at its manufacturing facilities based in Prescott,and Kingstree,USA.They were the first plants in the rubber membrane industry to receive ISO9002 and ISO14001 certification which are a testimony of the company's commitment to quaility and environmental management.
"Pre-Pack Range" - Firestone PondGard Rubber liners are supplied in "boxed" or "roll" form dependent upon the size ordered.Listed below are only a selection of our most popular size combinations. Kindly contact us if you require a size that is not listed.
NOTE: Listed below are ONLY some of our most popular size combinations - kindly contact us direct for alternative size variations as it is impossible to list all. Prices listed INCLUDE 20% VAT .
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT ON 01594 829297 FOR LATEST PRICE OFFERS OR VIEW OUR NEW WEBSITE FOR THE LATEST FIRESTONE SPECIAL OFFERS
Click here to be directed to our secure online shopping cart or call us on 0845 226 2478 if you require an alternative size combination. ALL PRICES REFLECTED INCLUDE 20% VAT - EXCLUDES DELIVERY CHARGE
- Unlike some competitor products,large seamless flat sheet sizes are availabe up to 15.24m x 30.48m.
- Environmentally fiendly - Totally inert material with low environmental impact
- Fish and plant friendly - Non toxic to plant and aquatic life
- High elongation - Can elongate over 300% which enables it to stretch over protrusions in the substrate.
- Extreme durability - Outstandind resistance to harmful effects of UV radiation,ozone and other conditions
- Flexibility - temperatures from -45°C to 80°c, making installation possible all year round
- Waste water storage
- Agricultural ponds / slurry
- Ornamental ponds
- Recreational lakes
- Canal Linings
- Golf course water hazzards
Firestone PondGard Pond Liner 1.02mm is also branded as Aquacare, Aqualast or 1.0mm EPDM